Probate Law:

When your loved one passes away, if they owned property in their name only, some type of probate procedure will be needed to transfer that property. This is true whether your loved one had a Last Will and Testament or not. Depending on the value of the property, and if there is real estate involved, you may need a full probate, a small estate assignment or an Affidavit procedure. Unfortunately, trying to navigate the probate process can be a very stressful experience. I am here to guide you through whichever procedure is required and to make the experience as smooth as possible.